Saturday, December 20, 2008
Does it make you hungry for Christmas Cookies? That's my oldest daughter Misty & my youngest grandaughter Randi frosting and decorating cookies.
It's always such a mess, but such a YUMMY mess!
Don't they look yummy? We made TONS of Christmas candies too,
but I had so much chocolate on my fingers I couldn't operate the camera.
I pray that all of you have a warm & wonderful Christmas with Blessings galore from our Lord God.
Posted by Penny @ Miss Pootsie's Primitives at 9:57 PM
Friday, December 12, 2008
I am so proud to share with you all this piece. Randy (my hubby) really outdid himself on this one. He worked so hard. If you can't tell, it's Santa riding a Goose, and there's a little Elf hanging on to the back. So much detail!!
It's listed on eBay right now if you want to take a closer look.
God Bless you all!
Posted by Penny @ Miss Pootsie's Primitives at 6:06 PM
Monday, December 1, 2008
Random things about me, huh??? Let's see....
1. I have 22 dolls listed on eBay right now... aaaaaackkkkkkkkk...that's a LOT for me!
2. Randy, my husband, is my BEST FRIEND. He is a good man.
3. My very favorite art medium is watercolor, but I haven't painted any watercolors in years. How weird is that?
4. I use Chocolate as a mood enhancer..heheee.
5. I miss my Daddy. Does it ever get any easier???
6. I firmly believe that God has rescued our family from disaster more times than I'll every know, at least until I get to Heaven.
Thanks Miss Muggins for 'tagging' me!
I tag Lea, Linda*Pinda, Cyndi, Naomi, Cora, & Dani.
Hope you will all join in. God Bless!
The rules are:
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6)
3) Write 6 random things about yourself
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
6) Let the tagger know when your post is up.
Love you all!
Posted by Penny @ Miss Pootsie's Primitives at 9:30 PM