Saturday, March 8, 2008

Hello, It's Been A While

Well, my family is finally moved in to our new place. Even though I look around and see piles of boxes and bags, it's HOME! This place has a very comfortable & cozy feel to it. Everyone is just exhausted so decorating is coming slow, but sure. I've got one little cottagy-prim corner set up...that's it. It is pretty though. I must take photos!
On the Glad Tidings Primitives & Proverbs Blog I'm hosting a Give-a-Way of a little set of 3 Extreme Primitive Bunnies. Here's a link to it if you'd like to enter the drawing. Just post a comment telling me that you'd like to be in the drawing.
Don't you just love that beautiful old postcard? I think it's just lovely. Reminds me of Springtime, flowers blooming, sunshine, & LOVE.
Have a wonderful day,
Penny

2 comments:

Cora from Hidden Riches said...

Hi, Penny! So glad you are moved and back with us again! LOVE the picture. I have a thing for little boxes anyways! And I LOVE your rabbits!!!!! Looking forward to coming back here again! Cora

Anonymous said...

Happy home, Penny! Glad you are getting settled in....I'll be back