Thursday, June 5, 2008

What An Honor!!!

Do you all know about The Olde Prarie Register?

It is just the most amazing online primitives magazine produced by a lovely lady named Michele. She has honored me with asking me to be the Featured Artist in the June/July Double Issue!

It was so much fun to do, Michele made it easy. If you'd like to check it out, here's the link:

http://oldeprairieregister.blogspot.com/2008/06/featured-artist.html

Don't just stop with the Featured Artist article, read on my friends. It's a treat for the primitive senses, believe me. Thank you Michele for this wonderful opportunity.

Have a couple of new babies listed on eBay. If you want to see any of the listings, just click on my banner over there... you can see everything I have listed.

This is Bunny Foo Foo

Photobucket

And this is Dorothy Americana Bunny

Photobucket

And... I tried my hand at a Patriotic, "Liberty Sam" Make-Do

Photobucket

Thank you all for looking. God bless you one and all.

Oh.... if you happen to be reading this post tomorrow (Thursday, June 5) morning, and if you're a praying person.... PLEASE PRAY FOR MY FRIEND? I won't post her name here, just for privacy purposes, but she's having a test tomorrow and needs all our prayers. Also, my daughter Michelle is having a test tomorrow morning... please pray?

Thanks.. have a lovely tomorrow!

Penny

5 comments:

papel1 said...

The article is great about you in the Old Prairie Register. Congratulations on being the featured artist. I love your dolls and your blog.
Judy

Penny @ Miss Pootsie's Primitives said...

Thanks so much Judy! How sweet of you. Blessings, Penny

katylinvw said...

congratulations! i can't wait to read all about it!

Farmhouse Blessings said...

Congratulations Penny! Great article.

Hugs,
Lea

Holly Tree Primitives said...

Thanks for gracing our pages, Penny! Your pieces and your words made it easy to feature.

Not to be annoying, but WHEN ARE YOU GONNA DO SOME MORE PAINTINGS? LOL Sorry, but what can I say, a girl wants what she wants.

Your a peach, thanks for working with me,
Michele