Thursday, February 26, 2009

Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus


This little sweetheart says what I feel. She is listed on eBay right now, and she is holding a little ornie that says, "Turn your Eyes Upon Jesus", (here's the rest of the song...) Look full in His Wonderful Face, And the things of Earth will Grow Strangely Dim, In the Light of His Glory and Grace.

Gosh, that song is one of the very first praise and worship songs I learned when I first found the Lord Jesus. I was a teenager, a Hippie and very, very lost. Jesus broke through all my darkness and brought me into His light.

I hope that you are in His light today and are experiencing His love & grace.

Praise His Holy Name!
Penny

3 comments:

WoolenSails said...

I can't believe the price she went for. What a wonderful piece and I know, small is not easier;)

Debbie

Naija said...

I like yoour dolls...Do you have any tip how to make the dollhair???

Penny @ Miss Pootsie's Primitives said...

Hello Naija. How wonderful to 'meet' someone from another country! Thank you for the compliment on my dolls.
I use different things for my dollie's hair. Sometimes I use wool yarns, various kinds. I stitch that yarn in place and then stitch it into hairstyles such as pigtails. sometimes I use actual wool. I use a needle made for attaching wool to fabric and 'needlefelt' it into place on the doll's head. It stays where you put it believe me! I hope that helps you Naija. Thank you for your visit! Penny