Saturday, May 9, 2009

A New Sweetie & Another Hint...

Good day everyone! Was sketching some ideas and/ or plans for dolls and I thought, "Why don't I share this on my blog?". I know I love to see other artist's plans... so here we go.

A New Sweetie...

I was thinking about Fall, the harvest time, pumpkins... and this little cutie popped into my head. Now all I have to do is make her...LOL.



Here is the additional hint to what I hinted originally about a few posts back. Okay, this is kind of silly isn't it?

I want to make an Art Doll.. an honest to goodness beauty. I have made a few in the past, but they take a lot of concentration and time to complete, time that I don't have a lot of. Well, at least I got some planning sketching done.



I was trying to decide what KIND of doll, what CHARACTER, etc. The thought of Elizabeth Bennet (Pride & Prejudice) came to mind. She is so graceful and feminine. I can just picture her in a ball gown.... can't you?



ANYONE HAVE ANY SPARE TIME LYING AROUND that I could borrow????

Wish me luck?

Blessings,
Penny

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck. I know she will be beautiful. I look forward to seeing her.