Thursday, December 20, 2007

Ready for Christmas?

Oh my, it's time to SHOP! Honestly, I've almost finished my shopping. Usually I wait until the very last minute...but this year I'm better prepared to stay on top of things.

If you're looking for something to buy... maybe a last minute gift. Go to eBay, put the initials GTPF in the search bar. You'll see some beautiful items for sale by my primitive sisters in the eBay Community Group, Glad Tidings Primitives & Folkart. Everything you'll see has been hand crafted by those wonderful, talented Christian artisans.

Photobucket

My prayer for you today is that you are SAFE, WELL, & listening for that still small voice inside. God might be trying to tell you something today. Be still... LISTEN.
He loves you so much. He sent His Son Jesus to die in our place...for our sins...so we could be forgiven and spend eternity with Him. Please give God a chance?


Have a happy Thursday. Please feel free to post here if you would like to talk. I'm listening!

God Bless,
Penny

No comments: