Monday, February 4, 2008

MORE SNOW!

Yes.... we are going to experience the most unusual weather I've ever seen, FOR THE 2nd TIME IN LESS THAN A WEEK!

Last Thursday we woke up to temps in the upper 60's. By 11am the temp was in the 20s!!! We had rain, sleet, ice, & snow. Now we are supposed to have the same thing. Today it's in the upper 60s, and by tomorrow we'll have LOTS of SNOW! Oh well, I guess it IS FEBRUARY, right?

No complaints really... just comments. The weather just seems to be getting weirder and weirder.

A sweet friend of mine sent me a photo of her darling baby girl holding a dollie that I made and she bought from me. The photo is over there, to the side. Isn't it PRECIOUS? I have that photo on my desktop right now. It just makes me smile every time I look at it. Hope you enjoy it. Thank you again my Sweet Friend!

Okay, going to go post the photo now. Blessings from God to you! Penny

No comments: