Thursday, February 7, 2008

Want to Read a Wonderful Book?

"90 Minutes in Heaven"
by Don Piper & Cecil Murphy
I was taking a peek at Lea's Blog site, Farmhouse Blessings (I have a link to it right over there..) and she had a book review on it. Gave me a great idea! Thanks Lea!
This book was amazing. My Dad went home to be with the Lord several years ago. He was a strong Christian man and I often wondered what he saw when he passed, what Heaven was like, etc. After reading this book I have realized that all of earth's cares are GONE. My Dad was happy and healthy and with God!
Don Piper is a minister who suffered a terrible auto accident. He DIED. He was there! He came back and now shares what happened in this book.
I know you'll love it.
Penny

1 comment:

Katy said...

I read this book and LOVED it!!! :)