Thursday, January 15, 2009

A Whole Day of work...



More Dollies! Yep, I've been busy, and I was actually able to stay home and work most of the day. I loved it. I've been 'Soccer Grammy' for the last couple of weeks, but today I got a break. Most of the time I'm able to produce at least 10 dolls a week. Not this time. What I did finish and manage to get listed though were lots of fun.

Anybody love Dachshunds?

I'm on a big Polka Dot Frenzy!

How about Swans?


Elsa is bigger than most of my dollies have been... and her Swan is one that Randy made. His design, stitching and my painting and finishing. She is so beautiful.

Gotta run for now. It's so late and I need to sleep. Please pray for my sweet Husband tomorrow? He's having a test, minor but still a test. I'll be gone most of the day. Thanks ahead of time for your prayers.

Blessings,
Penny

1 comment:

WoolenSails said...

Love the faces on your dolls. I used to make cat ones, but haven't in ages. I checked out your etsy and love Adrianna.

Debbie