Thursday, July 30, 2009

Lazy, Hazy, Crazy Days of Summer

Hello all. Hope you've had a great week.

Thought I'd show you some of the dolls that Randy & I have listed on eBay at the moment.

This is Heloise. She's a little gardener dollie. Her Ornie says, "I come to the Garden Alone", don't you just love that song?



Eden is a sweet name, right? Her Ornie says, "Trust God". Such good advice!



Shenandoah is such a sweet, little Patriotic Kittie.



Kizzie is the name of this little Cat Angel Randy made. She is so cute. The finish texture that Randy achieves makes this doll feel so smooth.. not like fabric, more like leather. I think I know what his secret is. I'll continue to spy on him until I find out. Her wings are just gorgeous!





I'll try to post some more asap. Our eldest daughter is getting married Saturday! It's a bit chaotic in our fam right now, so I might not post as soon as I would like to.
Check out all my listings and my selling blog to see all my cuties.

Love & Blessings

Penny

1 comment:

WoolenSails said...

Penny,
lots of fun new creations. Congratulations on the wedding. I hope you will be blessed with beautiful weather.

Debbie