Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Been sooo busy..

Hi everyone. Hope you are all feeling well and happy. Our eldest daughter was married Saturday, Aug. 1st. It was busy, hot, extremely nerve wracking, exhausting... and I don't think I've ever seen anyone more happy than our baby girl. Congratulations Misty.

Here's a few more new dolls. Quite an assortment!

This little guy is so cute in person. Randy is truly a gifted dollmaker. Cletis the Scarecrow is a cutie!



This is Cynthia Cat & Candie the Teenie Tiny Iddie Biddie Kittie...



Nikkie is all ready for school with her (real) chalkboard.



Darby is a sweet Kittie who brings the lucky owner a beautiful message.



Oh Suzanna.... little Americana baby.



Oh.. and did I tell you that I made and sold (yaaayyyy) my first Prim Santa of the year. Yep! I've gotta make some more! I love his bootlaces.





Wishing you every happiness, lots of joy, and Jesus closer to you than ever!

Penny

2 comments:

WoolenSails said...

I can see how busy you have been, a lot of beautiful new pieces. I am attempting some comfort dolls this week, been a long time since I did dolls.

Debbie

Times of old creations said...

Wonderful work! I have a soft spot in my heart for your creations! Congrats on selling your first santa. He is great and can see why he sold. Wishing you many more sales before the summer ends! Deb