Saturday, November 22, 2008

Wanna See Something Cute????

I wanted to make more CRITTERS! I told you all that I LOVE making CRITTERS! Well... this is Sugar Giraffe & Maggie Monkey



They're little... Let's see, I think that Maggie is only about 7 1/2 inches tall, and Sugar is about 8 1/2 inches. Aren't they darling??? I have just fallen in love w/ them both! Maggie Monkey has wired arms, legs, and tail, so she can hang in a million different ways!! Sugar has button-jointed legs, so she stands really nicely and can be posed. Shhhh.... don't tell Maggie, but I think Sugar is my favorite.

They each come with a dollie, one of my extreme prim dolls. I was going to list them tomorrow for sale on eBay, but my camera is acting up... so I wasn't able to get all the photos I needed. Doggone it! I've also got a dollie w/ a HIPPO! I sure hope my camera gets better! I'm praying for it, because I certainly cannot afford a new one!

Thanks for looking and God Bless you all,

Penny
'Critter Maker'

1 comment:

Miss Muggins said...

Penny I have tagged you for a little game, play along if you like! P.s I haven't forgotten about your prize, just haven't made it to the Post Office!