Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Gettin' ready for Mother's Day

Mother's Day is 'right around the corner', well okay... it's about a month away, but on eBay that is practically tomorrow! Seems like the buyers come out earlier and earlier every year. It's just like selling retail, you stock waaaay ahead of time.

Here's three doll sets that display Mother's Day sentiments. All three are listed on eBay right now! Click on the title to go to that listing.

Valerie Cat & Linnie TTIB Kittie



Liza Cat & Davina TTIB Kittie



Tracey & Elise TTIB



Thanks for looking at my dollies this morning. I'll have something different to show you soon. Just in time for SPRING!

God Bless You All,
Penny

5 comments:

basketsnprims said...

Those are just darling. You're right ~ Mother's Day is sneaking up on us. Have a great week.
Pam

Prim's by Kim said...

Love love love the kitties!!! I need to get busy and get something made up for Mother's Day

WoolenSails said...

Oh, I want the mother and daughter one, it is too cute.
I got my eyes on it;)

Debbie

dgreetings said...

they are so cute. I want them.

Happy Mothers Day

The Stricklands said...

Hi sweet Penny. I wanted you to know that a very precious bunny named Abbie arrived at my door just minutes ago. She is adorable!!!! Please tell Randy how much I love her. She already has a place of honor and a post on our blog :) Thank you again!
Love, Mary