Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Randy's Cheater Quilts

Hello y'all!

Wanted to show you what my DH has been up to. He has two Cheater Quilts, or Folk Art Quilt Paintings, listed on eBay right now. I just love them both!

The 1st one is a three panel piece with a Running Rabbit with button jointed legs that you can move, a Crow with a button jointed wing, and a graceful Swan. He embellished the piece with buttons, stitches, and rusty bells. I just love it! You can click on the title above the pics to see the listings.


Folk Art Quilt Painting



This one is a single panel with a majestic Rooster.

Rooster Cheater Quilt Painting



Yep, I'm braggin! My hubby is so talented!

Blessings,
Penny

6 comments:

Farmhouse Blessings said...

Wow Penny! You two just knock me out with your talent. They're just beautiful!

Just posted your bunny giveaway and wanted you to know. That bunny is amazing too.

Smiles,
Lea

Anonymous said...

those cheater quilts are wonderful! just amazing.......I know you will do well with them....

basketsnprims said...

Penny,
Wow, Randy is so talented, I just know those will sell well. So perfectly prim. Have a wonderful day.
Pam

Unknown said...

Lea sent me, please enter me in your adorable bunny giveaway, thanks!

WoolenSails said...

Wow, he is one talented guy. I can't get my husband into any crafting, but he does cut out the wood shapes for me, so I can't complain;)

Debbie

primmom said...

They are both just AMAZING!!
LOVE them both!!

Hugs and Blessings,
Wendy