Sunday, September 13, 2009

Vintage Sewing Machine for Sale...

Thought I'd share this with you all just in case there are any vintage Sewing Machine collectors out there. I have a vintage Singer Slant-O-Matic (Rocketeer) Sewing Machine up for auction on eBay right now. The listing will end Monday evening (14th). Right now it's up to $86.00 with 24 watchers. I sure hope the bidding goes up, this machine is worth much, much more. It's in excellent shape. If you want to see the listing just click on the name above.




Thanks for looking and God Bless!
Penny

2 comments:

AuntKaysHandmades said...

OMG Penny I have that same Model.. My aunt gave me hers it's in a table though but works beautifully..

Penny @ Miss Pootsie's Primitives said...

HI Kaela... wow! I have three sewing machines and figured that I would get the most $$$ out of this one. I nicknamed her 'Bertha'...LOL.
Hugz,Penny