Monday, December 14, 2009

Primitive Christmas & Valentine's Day

Hi Everyone! Ready for Christmas yet? I love this time of year.

Have some new dollies that will be listed on eBay starting this evening.

Mattie Sue is a sweetie for every day of the year. She's holding a Christmas Stocking full of fragrant Sweet Annie, Cinnamon Sticks, and Burgundy Pip Berries... but... and here's the cool part... you can display her through Christmas w/ the Stocking, or remove the Stocking and let her shine all year long.



Lisa Marie is a prim charmer whose Ornie says, "I Sing Because I'm Free".



Samantha June is so sweet. She holds a Burgundy Heart Ornie & her Card Ornie says, "Love Is Kind"... BONUS Ornie!



Now Cupid Cat is ornery. She wanted to be Cupid... and just drove me crazy asking about it... so I gave in. She is really cute, Red dress, Quiver & little Red Heart tipped Arrows, real feather Wings, Heart Ornie, yep... cute!





God Bless you all... have a wonderful week!

Penny

3 comments:

Sandra H. said...

Very, very nice Penny!!

Ree said...

Oh how adorable!!! The kitty is my fav! Too CUTE!

Xoxoxxx Ree

WoolenSails said...

Love the new dolls, great outfits and personalities. I need to make some prim dolls and quilts to go in my new/old basket.

Debbie