Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Extreme Primitive Doll Give-A-Way


Hello again! I thought it might be fun to do another give-a-way. This is little Belle. She's a patriotic little lady with red yarn hair, a Star Ornie, and lots of embroidery on her clothes!

If you'd like to have Belle... please leave a comment on our GTPF Blog. I posted the same message there. Just tell me you'd love to have Belle come live with you. Here's a link to the blog.

This Give-A-Way will end next Tuesday, April 8th at midnight Central Time. Please post by then. I will have my grandaughter Randi draw a name out of a bowl. The lucky winner will be notified by a new post on the GTPF blog on Wednesday, April 9, so check back to see if you've won!

Thanks for all the lovely comments left for me. There are so many wonderful people that God has brought my way through this blog. Thanks to one and all, and good luck!!! Penny
**********Important Info. About Blog Giveaways**************
From this point on, when I host a giveaway on my blog, I will need to disclude any international readers from entry. I simply cannot afford the shipping! It truly saddens me, but it is hard reality. I hope that this announcement does not EVER effect any international readers from reading, enjoying, and commenting on my blog! You are all important to me.

5 comments:

Farmhouse Blessings said...

Oh Penny, I just love Belle! I'm going to pop right over and leave my comment!

Thanks.

Hugs, Lea

Penny @ Miss Pootsie's Primitives said...

Thanks sweet Lea! Good luck honey! Penny

Andrea said...

I'd love to enter. Although I live in Australia, I am originally from the USA, so my folks are there. Can I still enter since I would have an American address to send to?

Blessins,
Andrea

Penny @ Miss Pootsie's Primitives said...

Hi Andrea! So sorry it took me a couple of days to read this and get back to you. Yes, I'd be thrilled if you would enter, as long as I COULD SEND your prize (if you win...heheee) to a US address. That would be fine. Blessings, Penny

Kat said...

Belle & Cora are great! You do nice work.

Kat