Sunday, April 13, 2008

New Dollies...


















Good Morning Everyone! Hope your Sunday is just wonderful!

I am listing a few dolls today on eBay. You can click on my main banner at the top of the page or the smaller banner down a ways on the left to see all of my eBay listings.

Naomi... a little Autumn doll. I just love that time of year, and even without her ornie she fits in perfect in a prim setting.

Barb... what a little doll! She has a long braid in the back, and the cutest little grungy dress w/ spring chicks!

Cyndi. She's got a tiny belly button and lots of prim frills and ruffles.

Then there is Ubie (pronounced 'yoo-bee') Pig. She is so adorable.. it's hard to see how cute she is from this photo.

Thanks for looking today and God Bless You and Yours!

Penny

2 comments:

Andrea said...

HI Penny! I absolutely LOVE Ubie! She turned out super cute. I also really like Cyndi. Her little outfit is cute and I love how her little belly shows.

Blessins,
Andrea

Penny @ Miss Pootsie's Primitives said...

Bless your little heart Andrea.. thank you! Penny