Sunday, June 28, 2009

The Fruit of the Spirit is...

Galatians 5:22-23. This little sweetie is named Elana. She is holding 9 ornies, one for each of the Fruits of the Spirit.





I tried something a bit different with this doll. I call her the Blue Pumpkin Sprite. She's riding a Polka Dot Bunny. The whole thing is in various light blues & chocolate brown.




Randy has made another darling Angel doll. Her name is Lillie Angel and her hands are in praying position. Her Ornie says, "John 14: 6" (Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.").




I've managed somehow to make another TTIB doll that's only 4" tall! Her name is Maralie. Her Ornie says, "Sing".



Hope you see some'one' you like! You can click on the doll's name to see the eBay listing.

God Bless,
Penny

2 comments:

WoolenSails said...

More great creations. I like the fruit sayings, great inspiration. Wish I had time to experiment with doll making again.

Debbie

Benedetta said...

I'm totally in love with Elana! What a beautiful idea :-) All your creations are a must have for any prim collector!
Hugs,
Benedetta