Tuesday, June 23, 2009

More Dollies for June!

Hello everyone!

I've been busy!!! We're just swimming in dolls here @ Miss Pootsie's! Click on the doll's name to view that listing.

First... this is Marguerite Cat. She's #2 in my Collectors Series of Cat of the Month. She's for July, but I've listed her ahead of time so the lucky buyer can have her for the whole month of July. Check out the tiny Sandals! Oh... her listing won't start until tonight (Tues, 23rd after 7pm).







Next we have a TTIB (Teenie Tiny Iddie Biddie) named Queenie. She's a mere 4 inches tall. She has a tiny black tulle slip.



Marsha, Marsha, Marsha...! heehee Marsha is this little frog's name. Her dress is a beautiful Pink Toile (for all you toile fans out there...like me!).



Ok.. bringing up the rear is a sweet Iddie Biddie Kittie named Deena Marie. She is #1 in my Collectors Series of Iddie Biddie Cat of the Month. Her listing will start tonight as well.



Okee Dokee.. that's just a few of the dolls we have listed. My daughter Chelle has four Flugleez listed... funky, ugly, and darling. Check 'em out!

Have a wonderful day in our Lord!

Penny

1 comment:

Benedetta said...

Marguerite is hilarious! I love all your creations! :-)