Monday, June 1, 2009

I FINALLY have a Selling Blog...

I was notified by two SWEETIES that the links I had in the last post were NOT WORKING. Thank you both of you! I have now FIXED THE LINKS... so hopefully you'll be able to get to my selling blog without any troubles.


and it's called Miss Pootsie's Primitives Market. Big surprise huh? LOL

Seriously though folks, this has been a long time coming and I've finally got it going.

You can reach it by just clicking on the name right up above here (the text) or over there to the right I have added a button/banner you can click on.

I would love to have some followers....please???

After you go check it out, please let me know what you think. I certainly could use some tips from you all who have already accomplished the Selling Blog thing.

Blessings & Hugs,

Penny

7 comments:

Colleen said...

So glad your going to have a selling blog! BTW, I just wanted to let you know that I LOVE the cheater crow quilt hanging I bought from your DH on EBay!! It's great! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! How exciting! I am heading over now.

Anonymous said...

sounds like fun, but when I clicked on the link, it just sent me to your Photobucket account? and also the link by the posting doesn';t work either..at least not for me

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri ~ Boog) said...

Your links didn't work for me either..... boo hoo!

Penny @ Miss Pootsie's Primitives said...

Sorry everyone. I worked on the links to the Selling Blog really late last night..and I guess I just was GOOFY. Anyway, I've got it fixed now. Thanks for letting me know.
Penny

ohiofarmgirl said...

Congrats on your new blog !!!!
Love all your new creations! I can't wait to see my package when it arrives! Dianntha

Prim's by Kim said...

Wonderful! Best of luck =D